Obtaining a Building Permit
Please Check Your Zoning District Regulations First
- Application form for Building Permit must be made out by the owner or contractor of the building or structure.
- Application forms must be filled out completely
- Proof of Liability and Workman's Compensation Insurance is required.
- MAScheck Model Energy Code form must be completed.
- Building Application must contain a description of work to be performed.
- Supply Two (2) sets of plans and specifications.
- Site Plan showing size of lot, size and location of all new construction, all existing structures on the site and distances from lot lines.
- Name, address, phone # and Construction Supervisor's License number of contractor. (Optional.....Owner may assume all responsibility of work to be done, at his own risk)
- Sewer Permit, issued by the Sewer Commissioners or Septic System Plan approved by Town Engineer & Conservation Commission.
Click here for Building Forms & Documents.