How to file with the Conservation Commission?

If your project qualifies as a “minor activity” under 310 CMR 10.02, you can file a Request for Determination of Applicability (RDA). Otherwise, applicants should file a Notice of Intent (NOI) or, if applicable, an Abbreviated Notice of Intent (NOI).

All applications are due two weeks before the scheduled public hearing. Conservation Commission meetings are held the third Wednesday of every month. Applicants are responsible for filing fees, advertising fees ($100.00 payable by check to the Town of Milford), and notification of all abutters within 100 feet of the project. Applicants are advised to hire an Engineer to assist with the preparation of the application, including a certified wetland delineation plan and details of all proposed mitigation.