May I request an absentee ballot for my child, spouse or parent?

Yes, you may fill out the form entitled “Absentee ballot application by a family member”. It is available at the Town Clerk’s office or attached here. You may request an absentee ballot be mailed to a family member but you may not take it with you to give to them.  The absentee ballot, when it is returned must be sealed following the instructions which are provided to the voter. This ballot may be mailed or dropped off at the Town Clerk’s office.