The Treasurer’s Office strives to provide the highest level of customer service and support to all of the Town’s constituencies (i.e., taxpayers, employees, retirees, or vendors), as well as satisfy the legal requirements set forth in Massachusetts General Laws and the Town’s bylaws.
The Treasurer’s Office is responsible for:
Cash Management activities of the Town:
- Accounts for and invests all available cash;
- Disburses all Town funds via accounts payable and payroll processes;
- Maintains all records for and properly disburses the Town’s various tax withholding obligations;
- Administers all Town Trust Funds.
Debt Management activities of the Town:
- Provides reports to Town Officials and Town Meeting on the Town’s debt position;
- Produces documentation required for both short and long term borrowing issues;
- Works with the rating agencies to maintain the Town’s bond rating;
- Disburses all town debt payments.
|Christopher Pilla||Town Treasurer||(508) 634-2300|
|Helena Doiron||Administrative Specialist||(508) 634-2300|
|Janet Ferreira||Assistant Town Treasurer||(508) 634-2300|