How do I change the mailing address on my tax bill?

Submit changes or corrections in writing to the Assessors' Office via mail, facsimile, email, or in person during normal business hours. To ensure accuracy, please include the Parcel ID (map and lot) from your tax bill, property location, current owner of record, and new mailing address. All requests must be signed by the owner of record and dated.

For the address change request form, please click here.