Nomination Papers Become Available - January 6, 2020 at 8:30 AM at the Town Clerks Office
- 50 (or more, legible) signatures of any registered voters in Milford are required for all Elected Officials positions
- 30 (or more, legible) signatures of registered voters within your OWN precinct are required for all NEW Town Meeting Members
Incumbent Town Meeting Members need to submit their signed affidavits to be placed on ballot on or before 5:00 PM on February 11, 2020.
Last Day to Obtain Nomination Papers - February 13, 2020 by 5:00 PM at the Town Clerks Office
- For all candidates
Last Day to Submit Nomination Papers - February 18, 2020 by 5:00 PM at the Town Clerks Office
- Board of Registrars will certify all nomination papers
Last Day to File Nomination Papers (Board of Registrars Only) - March 3, 2020 by 5:00 PM at the Town Clerks Office
Last Day to Withdraw or Object Nominations - March 5, 2020 by 5:00 PM at the Town Clerks Office
Deadline to Register to Vote - March 18, 2020 by 8:00 PM at the Town Clerks Office
Last Day to Post Warrant(s) - March 31, 2020 by 5:00 PM
- 10 or more public places
Election Day Hours and Polling Locations - April 7, 2020 (Postponed to Tuesday, June 16, 2020)
- Polls will be open from 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
2019 Campaign Finance Reports Due Dates
- First report due - March 31, 2020 by 5:00 PM dated 1/1/20 thru 3/20/20, 8 days before election for all candidates running for this election and any other elected officials that have a remaining balance in their campaign accounts.
- Second report due - May 6, 2020 by 5:00 PM dated 3/21/20 thru 4/27/20, 30 days after election
- Thrid report due - on or before January 20, 2021 by 5:00 PM dated 4/28/20 thru 12/31/20, for the "Year End"
If you have any election or nomination questions, please call or see the Town Clerk at (508) 634-2307. If you have questions regarding your finance reports, please contact the Office of Campaign & Political Finance directly at (800) 462-6273.