Our licensing period runs from April 1st to June 30th every year. You can still obtain a dog license after June 30th, but there will be an additional $10.00 late fee.
When applying for a license, please be sure to bring a current/valid Rabies Certificate & a Spay/Neutering Certificate (if it is not already noted on the rabies certificate) to the Town Clerk's Office at the Milford Town Hall, 52 Main Street.
- Male & Female Dogs - $25.00 per dog
- Spayed & Neutered Dogs - $6.00 per dog
Payment must be made by cash or money order. Sorry we cannot accept personal checks or credit/debit cards.
REQUIRED by LAW if you own more than 3 dogs
- Kennel Licenses and Special Permits (e.g. Horses) are approved by the Building/Zoning department. Call 508-634-2313 for more information.
- Kennel License Renewals are subject to annual Inspections by the Animal Inspector or the Board of Health.
- Any additional questions about dog licenses or fines, please contact Animal Control at (508) 478-3871.